Albany Berkshire Ballet 2017 Student Auditions for The Nutcracker
Be part of the magic — Albany Berkshire Ballet (ABB) is coming to a city near you!
ABB’s 2017 The Nutcracker annual production will visit five cities throughout the Northeast. More than 600 young students will have the opportunity to dance alongside the company’s professional dancers as they bring this holiday classic to more than 8,000 delighted audience members.
ABB is holding student auditions for the production’s Northeast tour, which will run from November 25 through December 17, 2017. Performances will take place in Burlington, Vt.; Pittsfield, Mass.; Springfield, Mass.; Lawrence, Mass.; and Albany, N.Y.
- The Albany-area auditions will be held on Sunday, September 17 at the School of the Albany Berkshire Ballet, located at 25 Monroe Street, Suite 210, Albany, NY 12210. Auditions are open to all local boys and girls ages 4 and up.
- The Boston-area auditions will be held on Sunday, October 1 at the North Reading School of Ballet, 52 Main Street #210, North Reading ,MA 01864. Auditions are open to all local boys and girls ages 6 and up.
- The Burlington-area auditions will be held on Sunday, September 24th at the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts (Studios), 153 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05401. Auditions are open to all local boys and girls ages 4 and up.
- The Pittsfield-area auditions will be held on Sunday, September 17 at Cantarella School of Dance, 116 Fenn Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201.
- The Springfield-are auditions will be held on Sunday, October 1 at Dazzle Studio of Dance, 35 Center Street, Suite 300, Chicopee, MA 01013.
Auditions times are based on age.
The audition fee is $15.00.
For more information, contact us at 413.445.5382, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page and www.berkshireballet.org.
Professional Company Audition
The Albany Berkshire Ballet hires male and female professional dancers for The Nutcracker Annual Tour and for our year round performances. Please contact email@example.com for audition and contract information.